ERP has been common software that every company has it. As we know that ERP has a big role in business management in resource and planning. ERP has been contributed to many kinds of companies especially to those companies that run in high productivity and demand. There should be a good balance and brilliant management in keeping everything in balance, so the continuity of the companies runs well. For a small business, there would be a consideration in choosing ERP as the most important software to manage all of the departments and sources to keep it running well because of cost. Thus, it is important to know typical ERP implementation to save budget in implementing ERP as a powerful tool to manage all of the things in your business. How are the types of ERP implementation? There are six typical implementations you should do to get effective use of ERP.
1. You have to find what the issues are happening in your companies whether there is a problem in a certain department or not, or there is an urgent issue should be solved soon. When you have found the issues, then you have to plan to improve.
2. After planning the solution, you have to have a new system and defining roles of ERP. So, in this step, you have to make standard in your ERP.
3. When you have got the blueprint of your system, the next task you have to do is to design and develop the entire system like how it should be customized, how to train your human resources to use the system and how to improve the result of the system.
4. When you have tried the ERP to the users, you have to make a test to know how far the ERP works.
5. There is nothing more important to evaluate than assessing the whole process of the ERP
6. The last thing you have to do in the implementation is to work effectively based on evaluation and fixing the ongoing problem in the implementation. click here for more info: business cost.